Special Purpose Rotatrucks
Our Special Purpose Rotatrucks can be made to your Specifications. Please call our friendly staff to help build the right Rotatruck to suit your need.
Designs may include
- Milk Crate Truck
- Single or Double Gas Bottle Truck
- Bread Crate Truck
- Keg Truck
- Water Bottle Truck
Rotatrucks specifically address issues of traditional hand truck use that often results in workplace injury. Rotatrucks go over kerbs and obstructions without reversing and allows continual forward movement during operation making them extremely time efficient and productive. They ease handling, reduces risk of injuries, increases productivity and handling speed and provides an immediate return on investment. Its key to success is the award winning self supporting multi-directional and highly maneuverable four wheeled base. These self-supporting hand trucks provide easier, quicker and safer movement of goods and other loads which leads to improved productivity, reduced costs and reduced injuries.
- Aluminium Straight Frame or Curved Frame
- Self Supporting Wheelbase
- 250mm Puncture proof foam filled rear wheels or Stair Climbing Wheels
- 360 degree maneuverability
- Standard D or Double D-Loop Handles
- Standard cast nose
- Fold-able second nose
- Improves workplace safety, reduces costs and enhances productivity
- Reduced fatigue and risk of strain injuries
- Increased ease of handling and transporting speed
- Fully supports the load and leaves hands free
- Doesn’t require balancing or pull back
- Levers a load rather than lifts it
- Eases handling on inclines or in confined spaces
- Australian Made
Requires some assembly.
The Rotatruck range was Awarded ‘Best solution to an identified workplace health and safety issue‘ by NSW Work Cover Safe Work Award in 2009.
For more information on our Rotatruck range please call our friendly staff 02 4954 7773.