The Rotacaster Stairclimber is a revolutionary hand trolley that reduces the effort in the direction of travel up and down stairs. It is a tough, feature laden hand-truck. Designed around the revolutionary Rotacaster multi-directional wheel, the Rotacaster Stairclimber’s clever design and amazing 360 degree maneuverability makes them faster, easier and safer to use, resulting in direct and immediate increases in productivity.
The non-marking polymer covers help avoid wall damage and the wide protective stair nosing does the same for stairs.
The double Rotacaster wheels distribute the floor load and the unique polyurethane rollers eliminate floor scrubbing and pivot point carpet tears.
The Jockey wheels enable easy vertical positioning without toe floor contact. The unique wheelbase allows the precise navigation in confined spaces as well as the improved navigation of flights of stairs.
- Aluminium straight frame
- Double Rotacaster Wheels
- Self Supporting Wheelbase without toe floor contact
- 360 degree maneuverability
- Vertical Loop handle
- Standard cast nose
- Improves workplace safety, reduces costs and enhances productivity
- Reduced fatigue and risk of strain injuries
- Increased ease of handling and transporting speed
- Fully supports the load and leaves hands free
- Doesn’t require balancing or pull back
- Levers a load rather than lifts it
- Eases handling on inclines or in confined spaces
- Australian Made
Requires some assembly.
Frame Width: 460mm
Handle Height: 1381mm
Toe Dimensions: 455 x 228mm
Weight: 15.5 kgs
Load capacity: 200 Kg
The Rotatruck range was Awarded ‘Best solution to an identified workplace health and safety issue‘ by NSW Work Cover Safe Work Award in 2009.
For more information on our Rotatruck range please call our friendly staff 02 4954 7773.