Beverage and Stock Rotatruck
Australia’s most popular food and beverage delivery trolley is now available as a Rotatruck with all the benefits of the unique self-supporting wheel base.
Combining the heavy duty steel construction of traditional delivery trucks with the unique self-supporting wheel base of a Rotatruck we bring you the Beverage and Stock Rotatruck. The All Terrain wheel base, with puncture proof micro-cell foam rear wheels, navigates with ease through rough surfaces. The heavy duty yellow powder coated steel fabrication with an extra big nose carries loads up to 250kg. This self-supporting hand truck provides easier, quicker and safer movement of goods and other loads which leads to improved productivity, reduced costs and reduced injuries.
Rotatrucks specifically address issues of traditional hand truck use that often results in workplace injury. It eases handling, reduces risk of injuries, increases productivity and handling speed and provides an immediate return on investment. Its key to success is the award winning self supporting multi-directional and highly maneuverable four wheeled base.
- Heavy Duty Powder Coated Steel
- Self Supporting Wheelbase
- 250mm Puncture proof foam filled rear wheels
- 360 degree maneuverability
- Improves workplace safety, reduces costs and enhances productivity
- Reduced fatigue and risk of strain injuries
- Increased ease of handling and transporting speed
- Fully supports the load and leaves hands free
- Doesn’t require balancing or pull back
- Levers a load rather than lifts it
- Eases handling on inclines or in confined spaces
- Australian Made
Frame Width: 510mm
Handle Height: 1330mm
Toe Dimensions: 510 x 250mm
Load capacity: 250 Kg
The Rotatruck range was Awarded ‘Best solution to an identified workplace health and safety issue‘ by NSW Work Cover Safe Work Award in 2009.
For more information on our Rotatruck range please call our friendly staff 02 4954 7773.