All Terrain Rotatruck
The All Terrain Rotatruck with Aluminium construction and a standard cast iron nose will carry loads up to 230kgs.
It’s ergonomic design minimises repetitive pull back and user effort. The All Terrain wheel base, with puncture proof micro-cell foam rear wheels, navigates with ease through rough surfaces and is applicable for nearly every environment. This self-supporting hand truck provides easier, quicker and safer movement of goods and other loads which leads to improved productivity, reduced costs and reduced injuries.
Rotatrucks specifically address issues of traditional hand truck use that often results in workplace injury. Rotatrucks go over kerbs and obstructions without reversing and allows continual forward movement during operation making them extremely time efficient and productive. They ease handling, reduces risk of injuries, increases productivity and handling speed and provides an immediate return on investment. Its key to success is the award winning self supporting multi-directional and highly maneuverable four wheeled base.
- Aluminium straight frame
- Self Supporting Wheelbase
- 250mm Puncture proof foam filled rear wheels
- 360 degree maneuverability
- Standard D-Loop handle
- Standard cast nose
- Improves workplace safety, reduces costs and enhances productivity
- Reduced fatigue and risk of strain injuries
- Increased ease of handling and transporting speed
- Fully supports the load and leaves hands free
- Doesn’t require balancing or pull back
- Levers a load rather than lifts it
- Eases handling on inclines or in confined spaces
- Australian Made
Requires some assembly.
Frame Width: 460mm
Handle Height: 1320mm
Toe Dimensions: 510 x 250mm
Load capacity: 230 Kg
The Rotatruck range was Awarded ‘Best solution to an identified workplace health and safety issue‘ by NSW Work Cover Safe Work Award in 2009.
For more information on our Rotatruck range please call our friendly staff 02 4954 7773.